Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome to my Burgman Center Blog

I set up this blog as a way to supplement my Burgman Center on Google Sites.

I hope to use it as a way to keep everybody informed and up to date about changes to the old material and announcing new upcoming material.

I am in the midst of doing a major revamp of the old site and upgrading a lot of the documetns with better pictures and interactive videos.

I will also be adding a number of new DIYs and product reviews in the coming days/weeks.

I will also be using the blog as a way to publish-share my new experiences and adventures with my Burgman 650.

Feel free to submit your requests, suggestions, ideas and what not.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am new ovner of 650 exec / 08. Only thing I would like to have on bike is lockers for two compartments in top of glove compatrment. Any ideas how to DIY?
    Thank's for suggestions
    Tomas

    ReplyDelete